Okay so it has been forever since I have updated this, the holidays were crazy. This week I made this and it was yummy. I admit I bought the sauce - so any red curry sauce will work..
4 portions worth of Salmon
Whole wheat couscous
Broccoli
The salmon I buy two whole sides of the fish then cut it into two portions and double wrap and freeze them, then I take them out and in a 400 degree oven put the frozen fish in the oven for about 7-10 minutes then take out and season. I used salt and pepper only this time since the curry sauce is quite flavorful. I cooked this for another 20 minutes. Fish should not be over done I have to stress this if it starts to smell fishy it is over done.
The couscous is equal parts water and couscous (unless it is a mix and then just follow the directions). Bring the water to a boil then stir in the couscous shut off the heat and cover for five minutes and fluff with a fork. To this I added diced roasted bell peppers yellow and red.
The broccoli I blanched
Combine it all together and top with sauce. It is a good combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment