Wow it has been a long time since I have added anything to this. Today I made this for brunch and it was soo very YUM.
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and steamed
12 egg whites, scrambled
4 pieces country ham, browned
1/2c or so grated mozzarella cheese
Spike seasoning, can be purchased at most grocery stores
Salt and pepper to taste
Fresh and spicy salsa
You could pair this with crusty bread for toast with sweet butter and it would be even better.
I steamed the asparagus in a small amount of water in a saute pan with a lid, until it turned just bright green and then emptied in strainer in the sink let it steam there.
Then in the same saute pan with a touch of butter,I browned the sliced country ham until heated thru.
In another pan at the same time I took the egg whites scrambled and cooked to just cooked. If you over cook egg whites they will become watery and separate.
I seasoned the egg whites with spike seasoning and salt and pepper and topped with some Mozzorella cheese.
Serve up salsa on the side. Healthy, filling and oh so YUM.
No comments:
Post a Comment